| Dear spectators, warmly welcome to visit Zhejiang Museum of Natural History. To improve your visiting effect and quality, make sure your security, and supply you with better service, the museum will tentatively issue free visiting tickets from September the 1st, 2009 so you are asked to enter the museum by showing your tickets. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
1. The visiting tickets are issued twice a day, morning and afternoon, only 1,500 pieces per time.
2. Spectators are required to rank in queue to get the tickets. Everyone can get at most 2 tickets.
3. Persons like senior citizens 70 years old or above, teachers with 30 or 30-odd teaching ages, model workers at or about city level, military personnel in active service and the disabled can get the tickets to pay a visit in advance with effective certificates.
4. Ticket Issuance Time: 8:50 A.M., 1:00 P.M.
5. Ticket Issuance Place: On the Left of the Museums Gate
6. The visiting ticket is only used to visit the museum; any business deal is forbidden.
Zhejiang Museum of Natural History
August 26th, 2009
Translated and Edited by Xu Ming